November 29, 2009

Printer oh printer...

I just bought a printer yesterday. Instead of back and forth to campus only for printing, i decided to buy for my own. BUT, because of this printer, i have to back and forth to the store.
Saturday morning, my housemom took me to the store with her car, after that i put the printer to her car. On the evening, after i came back from the city ( i went to the city yesterday with shinta ), i realized that the usb cable wasn't included on the printer. So, i thought i must be back to the store, and my housemom took me there (again). Arrived home, i opened the box, plug it, but it didn't work ! I spent many hours to wonder why. U know what, the usb cable was cut and it almost separated into 2 parts. damn it ! And today, sunday morning, my housemom took me there (AGAIN), and exchanged it to a new one. And it works now ! What a trouble.

Just 1 question, "who's stupid then ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)