December 22, 2009

Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts

Honestly, i feel bad these days because some things unexpected have happened. Trying to forget it by having fun with my friends. :)
Well, you know, sometimes you should have MORE patient that you have ever thought before. Especially when it comes to people who you are working with. Perhaps, i'm not that kind of "patient"-person, thus i'm trying my best, but everyone has a limit ! As i feel these days, i really can't be more calm with people who are not having a responsibility to others. I feel sorry about them. Wish they can think what they have done, well at least they can do a skill that i call "LISTENING". People need to be listened, guys ! Not only you who live in this world, though. They should learn what we call as responsibility.

Forget about "those" people.

Hey, Christmas is coming. Should be happy then ! :D
I'm really waiting for christmas. yeayy. soo excited. feels like wanna jump around. haha





Anyway, i'm thinking about new year. It seems this year is passing so fast. I still remember clearly what i did last year. Every year i have some resolutions to reach. Not all of them i've got in this year, but i will try again next year. :)
I will tell my 2010 resolutions later. *actually, i'm still thinking about that.lol



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)