January 21, 2010

" No pain no gain

Hmm, could be true about that statement. Well, about my academic essay i was very nervous about the grade that i will get at that moment. But few days ago, my friend called me that the essay's grade has came out and i can see it on my college's website. I got 81 ! wow, it is really unbelievable ! I never thought i would get such a good-enough grade for my essay. yeayyy ! :)

EssayAcademic and Prof Skills Development81.0000081.00 %
That's what my essay grade looks like in my college's website.

I pass all the subjects in mid-semester exam, but my marketing subject's grade not as good as i expected. Hmm, i will take that as the adaptation with the new living.

Hope i can do better in my final exam, which is next week !
wish me luck. <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)