June 02, 2010

F.L.A.T

These days i'm thinking to have some changes or sort of things since i feel that my life is sooooo flat lately. Yet, i haven't sure about my ideas.

*The first thing that comes to my mind when thinking about changes is this blog. I mean, the way i use this blog. It's like sometimes i run out of idea what to type and what to say. haha. I guess i've reached the peak-boring-point. So, well i'm planning, again i'm still planning, to make the other blog for my fashion blog. Yeah i know it's not easy to be like everyone else that has been playing with fashion blog. I'll just give it a try on my holiday later on. haha. :)

*The second one is i'm thinking to make my hair long again as i used to be. For this one, it absolutely depends on my mood when going to the saloon. haha.

*The third one.. I'm thinking to join a gym. I really really really want to make my tummy flat again. omg. okay, maybe this is not counted as changes but gym-ing is a new thing for me. hahaha. We'll see what my parents will say when i'm asking for their permission. :p

*And the last one, i'm thinking to join some club in univ. I hope there will be a club that i'm interesting in. I mean like dance or cheers or photography ! haha. Or maybe a club that represents Indonesian students in Brisbane. :D

Just another bubbling of my thoughts.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. do go for the gym plan ! i've just started my gym-ing again like 3 weeks ago and its been great ! i havent lost fat or weight , but my body feels more fresh and stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great ! i'm gonna beg my parents to allow me to go to the gym then ;p thanks for your advice anw

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)