July 14, 2010

Time, Please Be Nice to Me

What a holiday ! Thank's God, You give me chances to feel this happiness, surrounding with the love ones, and having such a great life. Then i let God do the rest in my life by His will. :)

Anyway, i was spending my last weekend in Bandung with mom, dad, and my bf.







By the way, i'll be back to oz next monday. I don't want this to end. Not the holiday, but the time when i can be with people i love at HOME. Sometimes, i just regretted my decision of choosing study in overseas. Didn't i think the consequences at that time ? Did i ever realize how hard it is ? Well, no one can change the past, thus i should have being so ready to face all of it. This is not the first time i feel like this, but i'm still scared.

So time, please be nice to me.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. semangat terus ya ngie!
    senin emang kamu balik ke OZ, tapi kan 4 bulan lagi balik ke Jakartaaaa.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)