December 28, 2010

Christmas and (almost) New Year Post


Even it's 3 days late, i still want to say Merry Christmas ! :D i spent my Christmas day by going to church and having lunch with my family. Small things but i feel the joy of it. Hope this Christmas brings all the happiness and blessings for us. :)


And 2010 will be over very soon. I feel like this year flies TOO fast.
In 2010 :
-i have my first anniversary with my bf
-got my DSLR camera
-i've graduated from my diploma of commerce
-i've been studying in Australia for a year
-i'm turning 18
-i'm working for the very first time (i was helping my friend as a wedding organizer, i did my best though i know it wasn't perfect).

Those are the things which i remember as the most important ones. I'm also accomplished some of my 2010 resolutions. Well, now i'm still thinking about 2011 resolutions. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)