February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day

I should have posted this yesterday. my excuse is because.. i forgot. :(
but anyway i was going to my mom's hometown for 3 days to celebrate chinese new year with my big family. It was fun hey :D
It's been 2 years since i came there, so i felt very happy to meet all of my families. I miss my grandma too !



And i didn't celebrate my valentine's day with my boyfriend, as he also went to his hometown. Maybe we will have a "late" valentine's day later. lol


Well, i think it's kinda funny that chinese new year and valentine were held at the same date. lol. It's like "which one do you prefer, money or love ?" *kidding ;)

It's not only about money or love, but it's about the joy it brings, isn't it ?


Have a GOOD day, guys !

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)