February 01, 2010

The Month of Love

Hey, it's February already !
Anyway, this month.. what event do we have, Oh ! Chinese new year and valentine. And it will be in the same date, yes 14 of February.
Too bad i can't celebrate it with my bf, as we will out of town at that time.
Ohh i'm so excited i will be back to indo at 7th ! I really miss my family, my friends, and 'him' ! although i just back to indo on december. lol. it's hard to leave our home, isn't it ?

hmm let me looking back for a while. In the first month of the year, what did i do ? Well, my college life was not-so-ok last month. It seemed like not a good start of the year, huh ?! But, never mind. I wish i will be having good months for the rest of the year.


**psst, any idea what is the best present for valentine's day ? ;)


XOXO

2 comments:

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)