October 19, 2009

Happy Sweet 17th to ME !

Already in brisbane by the way. Only celebrate my birthday with my mom and dad. But, i've got many special presents.
THANK YOU !
Honestly, i've been crying since i arrived here til today. yes, today, my bday. ;(
feel a bit uncomfortable and strange here. "I wanna go home", that thought always in my mind.
I know, my parents, my friends, and my bf, or all people around me wish me luck and success here, hope i can be, i'll try my best . :)

here are the present that i got from my friends,my bf,my cousin,my sis, and my housemate too :)


From Dessy

From Melody


From my sister


From Monica


From Juni


From my bf, Steven

Many special things inside the box, see this :


He said that's the first necklace he chose by his own.

Card from cindy & meli

From dessy & her boyfriend

From Ci Tina

From Ci Shelvi

From Ci Putu

From Ci Vera

From Ci Uwi

From Ko Johanes


From Ike


From Rosa, tarzanKu ! ;p


From Prisscil


From Juni


From Melody


From Monica


From my cousin, Dennis


From my bf's mom




And finally from my beloved bf, steven, my honey :D



Each card has one star :) He told me to count the stars and it was 16. Why ? because the 17th star is me, the birthday girl. Love to know that.


His own shirts. When i miss him, i can smell his scent from those shirts. So i can feel he's here with me.


This dvd contains the video happy birthday to me and the wishes from my 3 best friends, monica juni and melody.

Addition : i've got a birthday card from my housemate too. :)








LOVE YA GUYS.

THANK U.

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Gw aja yg baca jadi berkaca2 Gie...
    See, how everybody around you love you so much and care so much about you.
    I'm sure the first months are going to be hard, but you'll managed.
    You're on your own now (almost). You gotta really take care of yourself now.
    Keep praying everyday and ask so you can be strong and able to go on to live your life there.
    Remember, I'm just a phone call away, or YM, or Skype, or sms, or whatever :D

    miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss u too sis :(
    yaa. its so hard for me to get used to all of those strange things, and strange people yg gatau drmn d campus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there and done that. I survived. And I'm sure you'll survive, too :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)