October 11, 2009

This Farewell Makes Me Feel Harder to Go

Today, hmm i mean, yesterday because it's already about 12.30 am, i had my farewell dinner at Dermaga One, Ancol. For me, it wasn't just an ordinary dinner but it was a blast ! lol. 
My friends and my bf were planning 'something evil' to make me feel mad, for instance : 
*My bf suddenly said that he had to go home to deliver the medicine and he got traffic jam !
*Monica said that she would be late because of her driver and Juni was with her, therefore they both would be late then.
*Melody said she had no one to see her off to Ancol.

U know what i felt at that time ? i felt like wanna cry. U guys were successfully made me depressed ! lol.
Anyway, i don't know how to explain their plans as i still don't know how they make it exactly, but all i know is they lied to me and bought me a farewell cake to surprise me. :) I'm moved, really.




















My HUGE thank you for those who came to my farewell, such as my bf, my cousin, monica, melody, juni, prisscil, rosa, cindy, mely, ike, and dessy and her boyfriend. Eventhough i can't have my sweet 17th here, i have a wonderful farewell instead . :)

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)