October 15, 2009

Surprising Farewell

On monday night, my bf came to my house as usual. But suddenly he told me to go dinner with him and his friends. So i asked him to get permission from my parents. Because it was already 8 o'clock, my dad almost didn't allow me to go, but anyway after many blabbing, finally i could go with him. My cousin came along too ! My bf said that we would go to grogol. I didn't think about anything at that time, but suddenly my bf closed my eyes with a cloth or something. He didn't allow me to open it. Poor me :p

I could'nt stop asking where were we going on the whole way. And we arrived at a place, still i didn't allow to open the cloth yet i didn't know where it was. Then voila ! he opened my eyes and i saw a beautiful night scene from the up side. Yes, i was in puncak. my bf's friends were there too :) There were also a few wicks there. It was prepared by him and his friends. The point is they prepare it for my farewell. Million thank youuuuuu ! :D





My bf also gave me this. Love it :) thank you againn honeyyy



I can't explain how i feel, all i know that i'm soo soo sooooo happy ! :D



XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. saturday night or monday night hun?? hehe^^..

    Steven Halim

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)