May 19, 2010

10 Happy Things

1. Get around people i love
who doesn't ? :)

2. Get high marks
well, as a result for my studying

3. Dogs.
i looooveeeeeee dogs. what a cute creature ! :)

4. Photography & lomography
capturing things to remember :) and for lomography i'll be sooooo happy if the results are satisfying me. haha

5. Surrounding myself with entertaining books
books are good friends when you have nothing to do

6. BEACHES !
sand, the sound of wave, sunshine, blue sky. Isn't that interesting ?

7. Dance
i'm so into this kind of thing since primary school :)

8. Playing my guitar
especially when i'm able to play my favourite songs. wohooo ! :)

9. Loud music
well.. if you can't scream, let music screams for you. haha

10. Lay down and do nothing.
indulging myself and let my mind and body taking their rests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)