May 01, 2010

Date Night

I watched Date Night this noon. I went there after finishing my statistics exam. The exam was a bit confusing, though. Anyhow, i was simply going there to refresh my mind. The movie was funny and very entertaining. You should watch it ! :). Then, i'm gonna lock myself up in my room to do the essay tomorrow, which is on sunday, i repeat, on SUNDAY !

Hey, it's May already. The fifth month of the year. I guess time flies so fast lately. It's like i just woke up in the morning, then suddenly i have to go to bed again. Even sometimes i don't feel like sleeping at the night, and it makes me restless.

And one thing, this month is gonna be a busy month, such as due date of all of the essays and i have to do the University thingy for July. Yes, i'm gonna do my second year in Uni on July as i'll be graduated from Diploma on June ! wohooo :D

I start this May by watching Date Night, not a bad start isn't it ? :p well, hope everything is going well this month.



XOXO
*see something different on my post ? yeah colorful. haha No purpose actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)