May 18, 2010

Unexplained Life

Dear life,
In this 17 years, i am living in you. You have given me such experiences how to deal with you. Sometimes, i think i just cannot take it anymore because you are just too hard to face. And again, you teach me how to solve it. Some have done, but some still left behind. Behind my consciousness. I should have known before that things which have not done yet will pressure me in some times ahead and when that times come, it will be too late to be solved. Even you have taught me how to solve those things, i am as a human, there are somethings that i just cannot deal with. I am probably too coward, too scare. And when you remind me about those things again, i cannot do anything. I am surrendered. Yes, for sometimes you are really hard to face. I do not mean to run away but i really do not want to remember. But life, i really hate when it comes with sudden and it disturbs me. I have tried to disguise what i feel, but now i am tired. Please just let me forget about those things. Last but not least, thank you. You tell me the happiness and sorrow that i will face in you. And i am surely will be more prepared if i must deal with the harder you.


Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)