September 26, 2009

In Love with Diana Made My Day

Introduction : 
" So excited ! That's a word that can describe what i feel right now. If u see the title above "in love with diana", i just got a lomo Diana F+ Mr. Pink. I was really really begging to my mom if she could buy me this one, but she refused it. So i decided to save my pocket money to buy it. Unexpectedly, today my mom asked me how much is that lomo when i told her i want to take a look for lomo with my bf and melody, and suddenly she was allowing me to buy it. Yeayyy ! "

Story of the day : 
My plan for today are : taking a look for lomo and watching G-Force with my bf and melody. Finally, i can meet melody after she ruins all the plans since last week because she was sick ! lol. Anyway, we picked melody up in the noon and went straight to Lomography Embassy Store at mayestik. After we reached there, i didn't find the one that i was looking for, but they said the goods will come on october 5th. Okay, i was gonna wait til then. So we went to senci. What we did there was taking a lunch at food court and watching G-Force at the cinema.




The movie was funny. Those guinea pigs are sooooo cute. haha. I enough recommended this movie. :)



Hmm by the way, after that my bf said if i wanted to try to aksara bookstore at kemang to find lomo. Fyi, they also sell lomo there. And true, we found that Diana F+ Mr. pink there ! Happy ! Not thinking too much-brought it into the cashier-paid it ! Done, i have my lomo now ! lol *sorry for acting like a country bumpkin, but i'm too happy for this. :p



Then we had our dinner at BK. Ew, i've been eating BK for these 2 days, think my body is gonna be like a pig. Soo fatty ! :(






Conclusion: Our day ended up with hard rain. How i hate thunder. Anyway, after saw off melody to her house safely, i went home with my bf. I'm sorry, u guys might be tired for accompanying me to there and there. Big thank u.  :D



XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)