September 14, 2009

They ARE Special <3

Okay. Maybe it's still too early to say all of this thing.
But I don't know, I've been thinking about this since september came.
I realize I'll leave this country next month and I'll leave all of the things and people I love here.
Since then, I often have my "mellow-feeling" and flash back when I'm still in high school with my best friends.
So I decide to write this message for them. 

Monica : we've already been friends since we were in junior high school and it's already about 4 years. Thus, u'll know how hard not to meet u for a long time since we always meet at school. Thank u for being my best listener and best advicer when I have problems. I'm gonna miss someone who can listen all of my thoughts either it's good or bad like u. :)










-----
Melody : I know I often make fun of u and make u cry or mad at me. I didn't mean to make u feel so. But thank u for being such a patience with me. *lol. And I think I'll never found someone who's having attitudes and the best gossiper like u daii. haha. And how i'm gonna miss to bully u like me, monica, and juni always do . :D










-----
Juni : honestly, u're the one who's often make me shock. U're rarely to give comments, but when u give advice and comments about something, I feel like that's the best one. And sometimes, I also feel up set when I'm talking about something but in the end u don't understand that at all. *lol










-----

I'm glad we can finished our high school and graduate together. I've been having such a precious times with u, guys. I really miss the time when we were falling asleep at class, reading novels at the back, and skipping school together. We were like students who "don't have future at all" . lol.
Now i know why people say "u'll know how special it is, when it's gone". Then, from this time we have to go with our own way, but surely i know we'll always be friends forever ! :)

I can't be a perfect person, but I can be better for all of u. Sorry for the mistakes that I've done to u and make u feel like wanna slap me or something. :p

U all are really made my days !



XOXO

2 comments:

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)