September 02, 2009

What a mellow nite ! haha

Sometimes i feel a bit strange if i remember my past,
i know to be a better person, i shouldn't look back and stuck in my past,
but what if the past which still remains in the corner of ur brain is coming into ur present with sudden ?
Don't u feel like u're forced to remember ur past ?
But it doesn't mean i want to do the same mistake again like i've done in the past. Today, i realize that there's no present if there's no past.

So i want to say a big thank you to the past
You made me knew how it felt to be hurt, but it makes me much much much stronger now.
You taught me how to loved someone deeply, so now i know how to give my deepest love without rewards. 
You made me realize that you are just a little part of my big life, i still have many awesome people surround me, instead ! - my family, my friends, and my special one. :)

And the last, thank you, now i can lock you inside my brain, and i won't open you again forever.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)