September 03, 2009

Meet My Partner in Crime

Today my left eye is still swollen and still really annoyed me. :(
Anyway, this hot wednesday noon, my bff, albert, invited me to go somewhere today before he leaves Indo on sunday. Gosh ! I was so upset because i thought i couldn't go anywhere with eyes like this. hmm but i had an idea ! I asked him if he wanted to meet at cafe du chocolat for sitting and talking all day today. He agreed ! So, i wore my nerdy glasses with forced to cover my swollen eye (it didn't give any effect but not bad, at least i didn't meet many people there). :p
Then i went to cafe du chocolat. I'm so happy to meet him today, because he was busy lately so we didn't have any time to meet. We ordered marshmallow chocolate fondue, dark chocolate therapy, and choco strawberry. haha, a bunch of chocolate, huh ?! :)


We were there for about 2,5 hours. We talked about many stuffs. We flashed back when we were still in junior high school, too bad we were going to different high school thus we were rarely to meet. We remembered many stupid things that we did, that's why i call him my partner in crime. lol. Fyi, me and albert have been friends for 5 years. :)



By the way, there was a stupid accident. While me and albert were taking a picture, we felt the ground was vibrating. For a few second, we didn't realize that there was an earthquake, we were just looking to one another trying to find out what happened to the ground. lol. Then the waitress said " earthquake ! ", and she was running to the outside of the cafe. Me and albert also wanted to go outside, i didn't wanna die with him ! haha, but just before we walked out, albert said "wait, i haven't drunk my milk yet !", then we went outside with albert holding a glass of milk. How stupid. haha. Fortunately, the earthquake was just about 1 minute and everything was back to normal.

Anyway, a few hours later my bf came too. U know, i'm glad if my bf can meet my best friends, just like my bf did to me. :)
After that, me and my bf dropped by to albert's house. Oh ! albert has 2 cute puppies. They are so adorable ! I was playing with his puppies for a while, then we have to say bye.



I wish albert a very good luck for his studies and his life in america. Hope we can, no i mean, we must meet again next year when he's coming back to indo. :)


p.s. And again, there's something wrong with my left eye in the pict of me. Erghh, what a damn swell ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)