March 15, 2010

Got Questions ?




Your Cell Phone?
BB bold, but apparently use sony in oz for some reason ;(

Your Hair? short black. thinking to make it long again, perhaps.

Your Mother? a bit talkative with me sometimes :p #1 LOVE :)

Your Father? always allow me to buy everything i want. he spoils me :) also my #1 LOVE

Your Favorite Food? italian food.

Your Dream Last Night? actually i don't really remember about my dream last night.

Your Favorite Drink? juices and iced chocolate

Your Dream/Goal? FINISH MY UNIVERSITY ASAP (currently)

What Room Are You In now? my homestay room

Your Hobby? having fun :p

Your Fear? darkness and thunder

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? gotta be 23 then ! i should've finished my bachelor and my master degree (if i take it) or working.

Where Were You Last Night? homestay. did my homework

Something That You Aren't? being a nerd and spend like ages to sit and study.

Muffins? love choco muffin

Wish List Item? fix lens for nikon. haha.

Where Did You Grow Up? Jakarta

Last Thing You Did? typing.. just now

What Are You Wearing? pajamas

Your TV? what's with it ?

Your Pets? 4 dogs, i MISS them as they're in indo

Friends? places to laugh and cry on :)

Your Life? ups and downs. as always

Your Mood? so so

Missing Someone? yeah sure. who doesn't miss someone

Vehicle? left my own car in indo and using bus here ;(

Something You Aren't Wearing? something that TOO tight and reveals my puppy fat ! so EUW

Your Favorite Store? don't have a particular one

Your Favorite Color? bright

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? this noon

Last Time You Cried? the day before yesterday

Your Best Friend? God and family for sure

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? campus

Facebook? nothing to do with it

Favorite Place To Eat? anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)