March 29, 2010

The "Sickie"

I hate being sick. Especially when i'm far away from home. Like now. It was started since saturday, and the worst was on saturday night and sunday. I got runny nose, headache, cough, and fever. Fortunately, it's getting better.

If i'm home, my mom will cook me some hot soup or something to make my body warm
and my dad will give me a medicine.
But now i have to take care of myself, and i feel soo sad because i need to be in a place where i can feel secure. And it's home. Sleep in my own bed, with my own blanket.
Thanks to my friend here, she wants to accompany me to the chemist to buy medicine. She was accompanying me the whole day today. :) At least, i can feel that i'm not totally alone.

Wish i get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)