April 17, 2010

Another Night

I'm completely have no idea what to write in here. I just feel like i wanna type something here. Somehow, i've been thinking about life these days. I'm not the kind of girl who always appreciate everything that have been given to me. Yeah, i know i'm not supposed to do that. Well, according to me, i feel like it's better to ignore the things that i don't like instead of accept it but you know that you hate it. It's the same as you have to smiling when you feel like crying. I won't waste my life just for dealing with the things which i hate. hmm.. i think i wrote some kind of selfish blog at the moment. ;p


Well, let's move from that topic. When i was a child, i dreamt to be a flight attendant, a vet, or even a model. Actually, none of them came true. lol. Anyway, at this time i can say i don't exactly know what my dream is. That's why i think it's better to be a kid. Full of imagination and no one can stops you. As we grow up, we deal with a lot of things, or maybe too much things which make the imagination useless, or even gone. Sometimes i'm thinking, where are those imaginations which made my dream ? Why they are gone ? It might be still somewhere in your mind, but it's like.. not as strong as when i was a child. I'm wondering, if we could have our "kid imagination", do you think it would be better ?


This blog is so mixed up. Probably because it's a late night and i should sleep right now ! :D
Well, have a good weekend guys.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)