April 30, 2010

In a Short Time

Sneaking some time while waiting for my class in the computer lab at my college. I'm pretty bored then i decided to type something (unimportant) here :p. Thinking random things since my mood is mixed up. A bit disappointed with one of my result is probably one of the reasons, eventho i gave the best effort that i have to do the test *damn*. Yeah, i just realized not everything that i wanted is always granted, and i hate that.

These days i've seen things that is unexpected. Life could be up and down, and this one may be the "down" one, perhaps.
Oops, i think my class is gonna start soon. Enough for this blabbing now. hehe.


ps. i miss my friends in indo. i just miss the usual jokes or whatsoever we always do.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)