April 01, 2010

VOTE HER to be the next MISS UPH SCHOLAR ! :)


" Through these two posters ( I am sorry I cant upload one of them, ill try tomorrow because it has been too late ), I really wish you all will know more about me and you will be willing to support and vote me to be the next Miss UPH Favorite...

Vote me by sending message, just type : MUS(space)11 , then send it to 9800
Or you may come to support me directly on Grand Final Miss UPH onApril 26th, 2010 at Grand Chapel UPH.
Pursuing a dream will bring you into a process where you may know the real meaning of what dream is (:

Your vote ans prayer mean a lot to me, lovely friends...

PS : if you dont mind, please re-post this post on your blog so that many people will know about it (:




Thanks and God bless. "




to see Rosalina's blog click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)