April 17, 2010

Micro Economic on Sat Night !

Another saturday. Well, i went to a friend of my friend's party. Her son just turned 1 ! yeah, it's a birthday party. Too bad i couldn't take his picture since he was about to sleep not so long after we arrived. :( I just took one baby's picture on that party. haha. So hard to take pictures of them as they were always running around. After that, me and my friend just looking around there.

the birthday boy. i took this photo with my mobile a few days before his birthday party :)

the i-don't-know-who baby

Botanical Garden

I made some of my pictures to be black and white. I'm just trying to make it more classic. Successful or not ? :D
Well anyway, i wrote this blog while doing my economic's homework. Better to go now or i'll never done it. haha.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)