August 03, 2009

A Day in Bandung

On Saturday, August 1st 2009, i went to Bandung with my bf and his friends. I kinda felt nervous because i didn't know them well. There were 7 people who went to Bandung including me and my bf. We were going with my Dad's car. First, my bf came to my house in the dawn about 4 am, then went to one of my bf friend's house to pick them up. hmm we didn't find a lot of traffic jam except at tol Cipularang because there was an accident- a truck crashed a container.
Our first destination was going to Kawah Putih. I've never been there before. When we reached there, the sulphur produced strong suffocating smell. Maybe that's why in the front there was a notification that said if we started to feel dizzy etc, we couldn't be there for more than 20 minutes.
Anyway, we did photo sessions there (of course). :)
After that, we decided to go to Bandung (because Kawah Putih isn't located exactly in Bandung). On the way, a bus brushed against my right car's spy, what a stupid bus driver ! Luckily it's only a car's spy. Back to the story, on the way we didn't find any restaurant, and it's already 12 o'clock. No wonder why everybody was started to get hungry. FINALLY (i caps lock this word because it remind me how happy we were), we found a restaurant, we ate Sunda food. It was very delicious ( i don't know because the foods itselves or because we were too hungry ).
Then, we continued our journey. We tried to find a garage to fix my car's spy glass (i was afraid my Dad would go mad if he knew his car was brushed by the bus). We found the garage but it took 3 hours to fix the spy glass. We thought it was too long !
I decided to call my Dad and told him what was happened. Gosh, my Dad didn't get mad at all because it was only the spy glass. *Thank you Dad.
When we reached Bandung, we were going to Rumah Mode. It was sooo crowded,as usual, and it was hard to find a car park.
We did a lil bit shopping there. For dinner, we were going to The Valley, one of my bf's friend said that people in Bandung pronounced The Valley as "paley kape". :p Oh! before we went there, we were dropping by in Kartika Sari to buy brownies. Anyway at The Valley, we got the outdoor table where we could see the scene of Bandung at night. It was beautiful enough, by the way :) and again we did photo sessions there. hehe.
At 10 pm, we decided to go back to Jakarta. No traffic jam on the way. Everybody was sleeping *except my bf, because he was the driver :p
We arrived Jakarta about 12.30 am. Before my bf and I back to my house, we saw off my bf's friends to one of his friend's house where we picked them up last dawn. After said bye, me and my bf went back to my house. We arrived my house approximately at 1.30 am.

Though i didn't really know my bf's friends well, i was really enjoyed the trip because they could break the ice between me and them, i guess. :p
And oh, for the photos, as it's still on my bf's slr, i can't upload now. But it will be coming up soon. :D


See ya !

6 comments:

  1. i wish i was there with yuuu guys... :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. syang kmrn ci uwi gabsa ikut yah :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. iyaaaahh ahhhh.. lain kali harus ikut! gak mau tau! huh! betewe ngie, panggil aja uwi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya. laen x hrs ikutt. :p.
    br prg breng ny cm pas bday ko johannes aja nih kmrn. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)