August 17, 2009

My Lovely, My Darling, My Baby, My Sweetie :).

I want to introduce my babies at home ( FYI : i have 4 babies, 3 girls and 1 boy ! ) :D. Their names are Buddy, Dotty, Pom-pom, and Mimi. lol. Yes, they are human best friends aka dogs. I already have them since i was about in 6th grade. U know, not only human who has feelings, but so do animals ! My babies have their own characteristic. 

Buddy, she's a bit fierce to new people who come to my house. Maybe that's make her a good house guard. Once, my turtle escaped from the pond, Buddy was barking so loud that made us realized there was something wrong, finally we knew that the turtle was hiding under the car. Even she would bark if she saw a bug !  But still she's a spoiled dog. :D.

Buddy's enjoying the wind :p

Pom-pom, the ONLY male dog at my house, but also, the most coward dog at my house. lol. He's afraid of fireworks and something related to it. He's easily to get jealous, when we're playing with the other dogs, he often running to us and seems like he wants to play too. But he always yields with all the other female dogs at my house. Nice dog, huh. :). 

Pom-pom's running into the camera

Dotty, she's a very calm dog, i mean, she's not that active like the other dogs i have. She's rarely barking, hmm she's barking only when she wants foods or when she's grumbling for Mimi who always disturb her sleep. She really really LOVES fruits and cookies. Her hobbies are eating and sleeping. :p

 
Dotty with her "cool" face as usual :p

And the last, Mimi, she's the only daughter of Pom-pom and Dotty. She doesn't like to be hugged but she's my favorite dog. She is a bit coquettish with boys ( boys in human i mean ! ). haha. I don't know where she got a character like that. lol.  She loves milk-flavor bones. If we walk into the place where we keep the bones, she will sit and shake her paw to get bone.


Mimi 's munching her milk-flavor bone

Love them muccchhh,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)