August 28, 2009

take a BOW :p

Nothing's new to write. So i decided to write about my handmade thing. I love bows, especially bow headband. Then i started to collect many bow headbands. Thus, we go back to a few months ago..
Someday, i saw my relative's daughter's photos on facebook, her daughter was wearing cute cute cuteee big bow headband. I was wondering where were she bought it. Then i knew her mom made that headbands herself ! So i was thinking to make my own bow headband too, but i didn't know yet how to make it. Unexpectedly, my sister was thinking the same way too for her daughter. So we started to look for the materials to make bows. It's a bit hard to find bows named gross grand (if i didn't spell wrong) here. After we had the materials, we started to make it. It was so hard for me to stitch at the first time, but my sister taught me how to. This is my first handmade bow. I made it about 4-5 months ago, i forgot. My sister gave a big help for this first bow. :p



Since then, i often go to my sister's house for making the bow together. So, these are my own handmade bows. :)










Each bow above have a hair-clip on the back side, so i only have to make 1 headband but many bows i can use : just need to nip the bow on the headband itself. :)
I'm not a good sewer, but the bows are not that bad, huh ?! :p


Sewing needle and friends, some of the materials :)

2 comments:

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)