August 04, 2009

Tuesday Arvo :)

This noon, me and 3 of my friends- Monica, Melody, and Prisscil, decided to go to Happy Puppy for karaoke.
Before going to Happy Puppy, Prisscil, Melody, and i was going to MKG. Monica didn't come with us to MKG but we would meet her at Happy Puppy. At about 1 pm, i picked up Melody from her house then went to MKG. Whereas, Prisscil had already waited for us there. Then after we met Prisscil, we accompanied her ate at bakmi GM. Hmm suddenly, i was really craving for my favourite fro yo- Sour Sally. So, we went straight to Sour Sally and i ordered Small Pinklicious with Longan as the topping. :)
This is me with Melody and Prisscil. It was only me who ordered Sour Sally, but i still enjoyed it. :p

Not so long, Monica texted me that she was almost arrived at Happy Puppy. So we drove there. Then we reserved small room and sang ( eventhough i didn't know what people would think about us when they heard our voice from the outside :p ).

Here the picture of us before started to sing. We asked the waitress to take a picture of us :p
From left to right : Melody, Prisscil, Monica, and me :)


We were singing for 2 hours and we felt sooooo hungry. So we ate seafood for dinner at Pondok Pangandaran. Fortunately, the place was near from Happy Puppy because we couldn't resist our stomach anymore. :p

Our "hungry face" because the food was taking too long !

And finally, the food was coming ! We were eating like we'd never eaten seafood before. lol. err.. TOO hungry, u know. :p
It looks delicious, isn't it ?

The food had already done ! We felt so full. haha. Then we went back to our home.
I really love the day when i can spend my whole day with my friends :)

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)