August 07, 2009

Thing ?

One of my friends ever said "Gie, gue rasa u harus k psikolog" when she saw me holding this thing. damn ! haha. My sister also said "serem banged sih brani pegang gtuan". I don't know what happen to me. I think my cousin who loveeeess reptiles (esp. this thing) has influenced me. He live at my house and he has pets, u know, not just like the other people or me who have dogs as pets, he takes care of this thing. At first, i also scared with this thing like certain people do. But dennis (my cousin), taught me which one is the dangerous species and which one is the unpoisonous species. At last, i'm not scare with this thing anymore, even now i like to hold this thing (the unpoisonous one of course !). haha


I think u already know what i mean by "thing" when u see the pictures above. And yes ! it's a snake ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write any comments here, thank you ! :)